Hardcore Mass Gain
German Volume Training is a disgustingly hard but beautifully effective way to gain muscle mass.
10 sets of 10 reps, compound movements only each workout
The volume and length of the training sessions can bury people, but the results are undeniable.
10x10 training was famously used the Soviet Sports Scientists to help their Olympic level athletes in track and field and weightlifting to put on size, and often move up a weight class.
Classical GVT is typically done with the big 3 barbell lifts, and you are doing 10 sets of 10 reps with 50-60% of your 1RM.
You will put on size, BUT, overuse injuries can become a real problem.
Doing the same movements week in and week out can beat up the body.
A few years ago, a simple but novel idea came to me: What if you used the classical 10x10 structure, but rotated the exercises each week?
I experimented with these idea, and arrived at a what I consider the most optimal setup.
- 12 Week Program,
- 3 Different versions of each workout.
- 4 workouts weekly.
- Consistent Progress EVERY WEEK.
The strength and size gains were outstanding.
This program became the AJAC GVT Program.
What can you expect on this program?
- A measurable increase in lean muscle mass
- Improved strength endurance and overall stamina
- Consistent weekly strength gains
- Improved exercise technique
- Mentally breaking through your limits as to what your body is capable of
The AJAC GVT Program also includes
- video links for all exercises
- a nutrition guide for all 12 weeks
- PDF and Excel file for you track your progress