Newly Updated for 2021-No Gym Required
Does any of the following describe you?
- It is hard to gain muscle
- It is hard to lose fat
- You do not realize how much you need to clean up your diet
- You're frustrated that conventional "go lift heavy" advice had not worked that well
- You get joint pain easily
- Slow recovery from training
What is a skinny-fat man? Its a guy who is 5'10, 180 lbs...
But his bodyfat is 25%, he has small joints, is not naturally strong, and building muscle is difficult for him.
Its a man whose bodyweight is “normal” weight or only slight overweight according to a BMI according to a BMI chart, but with excess bodyfat and low muscle. It looks something like this
- Low testosterone levels, which he often does not realize. Skinny fat guys are prone to being moody, having low libido, and generally be low confidence
- Increased body fat, particularly in the stomach and chest (gynecomastia, aka man boobs). These guys are usually "soft bodied" and don't have much in the way of natural muscle or hardness to their physique
- Small joints and naturally low strength levels. This is the factor that makes training frustrating. Having skinny wrists and small bones means maximal strength training really does not work well at all
There are millions of men like this, and they struggle to change their physiques because most conventional fitness advice is powerlifting/strength focused.
Which IF you have strength genetics, this works great.
If you do not though?
You're one of those guys doing 5x5 training, and in 6 months maybe you can deadlift 285lbs, and maybe bench bodyweight a few times, maybe squat two plates a side
BUT, you STILL do not look like you even lift weights. You're not athletic looking at all.
And then your joints start hurting, and someone is telling you its because you need to change up how you're doing the 5 rep stuff
BUT, In reality those exercises are NEVER going to work well for you, and you've gotten marginal results for months and months of training.
There is a better way. Which is what Skinny Fat Manifesto is
This is a 100+ page guide on how to overcome the bad genetics, burn stubborn fat through sustained diet strategies, build muscle through smarter lifting, and transform your body in the long term. The guide goes in depth on:
- Why skinny fatness is so prevalent
- the diet strategies to get lean
- what foods to avoid
- what foods to avoid
- how to boost testosterone levels
- how to lift progressively in the gym
- what rep ranges to prioritize
- what exercises work and don't work
- why to cut back on alcohol
- what kind of cardio to perform
- how to calorie cycle and carb cycle
- why to never bulk and cut
There are SOLUTIONS. But following conventional training advice will not work.
A "moderate" diet approach will not work.
3x5 and 5x5 lifting (the supposed most awesome program that everyone online tells you to do) will not work.
If you've struggled for years or even decades with no real results, you have to know that you CAN build muscle AND also lose that annoying fat. You CAN get strong and lean.
The Skinny Fat Manifesto is my guide and program with everything I've learned from 10 years of training skinny fat clients.
Clients for whom the GENERIC approach would not work.
So, if you want to be like these past clients who had success, then use this guide and put it into practice.
This program includes:
- -The Skinny Fat Manifesto
- -Detailed training plans ranging from 4,5, and 6 days weekly
- -Exactly what to eat and what to avoid
- -How to structure your lifting for progressive strength and muscle gains
- -What critical mistakes you can avoid making
- -AJAC Guide To Fasting
- -Fat Loss "Secrets" to accelerate losing bodyfat
Ready to leave hopelessness behind?
Get the Skinny Fat Manifesto