Free Report-15 Diet and Training Principles for Skinny Hardgainers
- Most men that calls themselves hardgainers undereat and have unrealistic expectations for muscle growth
- Train with all rep ranges, and focus on getting stronger in the 6-15 range. If you had the genetics to get big from low reps, you would not be reading this document
- If you’re naturally skinny and weak, accept it and train anyways.
- Don’t compare yourself to people more genetically gifted than you and expect their level of results. Its both discouraging and they have nothing to teach you about training
- EATING is paramount. Stop believing you have a fast metabolism, and track and record your calories and macros
The 15 Lessons in This Report Will Teach You What You Need to Do For Results