Tall Men. Stop Struggling and Start Growing!
Being a man over 6 feet tall is a genetic blessing:
- You get female attention. You are popular on dating sites
- You are naturally confident and this lends to great social skills
- You get noticed in every room you walk into, and
- You have an athletic advantage in practically any sport
However, there is ONE area that you may have a real disadvantage:
BUILDING MUSCLE MASS
Tall men you can generalize into two categories
- The Football linemen/Rugby/heavyweight frame, where the man has big bone structure and is gifted at all things strength. These guys usually don't struggle with building mass
- The Swimmer/Basketball player frame, with disproportionately long arms, long legs, and built "slim" or "lanky"
It is the latter category that struggles with muscle building.
Conventional lifting advice and exercises DOES NOT WORK for these types of men.
Trying to force your body into exercises and copy what more structurally gifted (and shorter) lifters do is a losing strategy.
If you want results, you need to customize training to suit your structure, not force your structure into suboptimal exercises
I am myself 6’2, not exceptionally tall, but above average in height. I reached my full height when I was 15, which is also when I began lifting.
Growing up, like most young guys, I wanted to be bigger. I watched superhero movies, read comic books, picked up muscle magazines, and idolized a heroic looking physique. I imagined what it would be like to be 250+ lbs and be massive.
Lo and behold, that was NOT in my genetic cards. And further, I realized that building mass as a tall lifter, it was HARD. I started lifting when I was 15, and I weighed 160lbs.
I realized that LEG pressing built bigger quads than squatting, that Chest supported T bar rows worked better than barbell rows, that deltoid raises added more width than beating your head against the wall trying to overhead press heavy with monkey arms, and the list goes on and on.
I wasted years of training doing exercises that never worked for my body structure.
I've got long monkey arms, I've got long legs, I've got a relatively short torso, and it took me many years to realize that those exercises that never quite felt right...they were NEVER going to feel right.
I noticed fast that shorter, stockier guys had immense leverage advantages at a lot of movements.
Over the years, I've trained many tall men and tall women, and they more or less experienced the same issues.
You must be CREATIVE and NON-DOGMATIC if you want exceptional results.
Through study, practical experience, and researching the methods of successful taller athletes and bodybuilders, I devised an overall method guided by proven principles.
I put everything I learned into the Tall Man Training Guide. It’s lengthy:
- 8 Principles and Strategies for Taller Lifts
- My Experiences with Classic movements and Learning why they were Ineffective
- Master list of exercises (with video links)
- The least effective exercises for each muscle group
- The most effective exercises, with suggested sets and reps
- Tall Man Cardio
- My personal favorite exercise combos
- The very detailed Tall Man Training Program with breakdown of each muscle group
- The Meta Issue for Taller Lifters. Leverages and limb and length
- Practical guidance on Eating for muscle growth
- Why NOT to compare yourself with lifters of different body types
This program is more than a program, but a training philosophy, and if you are a man over 6ft tall looking to optimize your training, it is fully worth the investment.
Along with this, you also get these 4 extremely valuable Bonuses:
- Cheat Sheet - The Top 10 Mass Builders for Tall Men. Protect your knees, shoulders, elbows and spine by learning these exercises (value $20)
- The 70s Bulk, Tall Man Edition - Muscle gain strategies, diet and program for Tall Men based on my 2021 program “70s Bulk” (value $30)
- Tall Man Eating For Muscle Growth - 8 Principles to remember forever, Bodytype based Macros split, Best Carbs, Fat and Protein source foods, Periworkout nutrition and their timing (value $30)
- Tall Man Training Sheet (Excel) - Pre-filled workouts based on the program in the main guide. Use this as your training log to track progressive overload (value $20)
Go ahead and buy the program. It’ll be the best investment you’ll make for your health.
Testimonials for Tall Man Training:
Who is AJAC?
- My name is Alexander Cortes and I’m an accredited personal trainer for 10+ years
- I’ve trained thousands of regular men and women from all walks of life.
- Over 119K Twitter followers (@aja_cortes), 37K email subscribers and My fitness programs and courses have been purchased by over 36,000 people
- I have built a Skill Stack over 10 Years that led to my Personal Freedom. Along with expertise in health and fitness topics, these skills include writing online, running a business as a solo entrepreneur
- My training Programs make you leaner, stronger, smarter, Bro’er